You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

26.7.09

So much for my happy ending!

Let's talk this over. It's not like we're dead.
Was it something I did? Was it something you said?

Don't leave me hangin' in a city so dead.
Held up so high on such a breakable thread.
You were all the things I thought I knew.
And I thought we could be

You were everything that I wanted. We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it. All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away.
All this time you were pretending. So much for my happy ending.
It's nice to know that you were there, Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one. It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall. And letting me know we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment