You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

31.7.09

The drugs began to peak
A smile of joy arrives in me
But sedation changes to panic and nausea
& breath starts to shorten
And heartbeats pound softer.

You won't try to save me
You just want to hurt me and leave me desperate.

You taught my heart
A sense I never knew I had
I can't forget
The times that I was lost and depressed from the awful truth
How do you do it?
You're my hero..-

You won't leave me alone
Chisel my heart out of stone
I give in everytime.

I bet you laugh
At the thought of me thinking for myself
I bet you believe
That I'm better off with you than someone else

Your face arrives again
All hope I had becomes surreal
But under your cover's
More torture than pleasure
And just past your lips
There's more anger than laughter
Not now or forever will I ever change you
I know that to go on I'll break you, my habit



I WILL SAVE MYSELF.-

No comments:

Post a Comment