You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

22.7.09

It's NOT Over..


My tears run down like razorblades; And no, I'm not the one to blame.. It's you ' or is it me? And all the words we never say Come out and now we're all ashamed. And there's no sense in playing games When you've done all you can do

But now it's over, it's over, why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it's over, it's over, it can't be over. I wish that I could take it back..But it's over.

I lose myself in all these fights; I lose my sense of wrong and right. I cry, I cry. It's shaking from the pain that's in my head. I just wanna crawl into my bed And throw away the life I led, But I won't let it die, but I won't let it die

I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart. Don't say this won't last forever. You're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heart. Don't tell me that we will never be together
We could be, over and over. We could be, forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment