You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

25.12.09

Finding Neverland

-It's just, I thought she'd always be here.
-So did I. But in fact, she is, because she's on every page of your imagination. You'll always have her there. Always.
-But why did she have to die?
-I don't know, Peter. When I think of your mother, I will always remember how happy she looked, sitting there in the parlor watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. And you can visit her any time you like if you just go there yourself.
-How?
-By believing, Peter. Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment