You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

29.12.09

Beside you.

When your tears are spent on your last pretense
and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense.
When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles
and the only thing you want is just to be still for a while

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up
and
I will hide you When it gets too much,
I'll be right beside you


When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath
When the space between the things you know is blurry
and the words you want are out of reach but
they've never been so loud




I will stay.
Nobody
will break you





Trust in me
. Don't pull away
I'm just trying to keep this together,
because I could do worse,
and you could do better

No comments:

Post a Comment