You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

23.8.09


Would have given up my life for you, guess it's true what they say about love: it's blind.

You don't care that you hurt me and now I'm half the girl that I used to be when it was you and me. You didn't love me enough, my heart may never mend and you'll never get to love me again. Sadness has me at the end of the line. Helpless watched you break this heart of mine. And loneliness only wants you back here with me, common sense knows that you're not good enough for me. I wish like hell I could go back in time. maybe then I could see how.

Forgiveness says that I should give you one more try, but it's too late, it's over now.-

No comments:

Post a Comment