You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

17.8.09


I heard you're doing OK, but I want you to know.. I'm addicted to you. I can't pretend I don't care, when you don't think about me. Do you think I deserve this?
I tried to make you happy but you left anyway
I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you, but I want it and I need it. I'm addicted to you. Now it's over, Can't forget what you said. And I never wanna do this again.
Heartbreaker
Since the day I met you & after all we've been through. I'm still a dick, I'm addicted to you. I think you know that it's true, I'd run a thousand miles to get you. Do you think I deserve this?
I tried to make you happy, I did all that I could, just to keep you, but you left anyway!
How long will I be waiting? Until the end of time. I don't know why I'm still waiting, I can't make you mine.


I'm addicted to you.
Heartbreaker..

No comments:

Post a Comment