You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

23.8.10

With Me.

I don't want this moment to ever end, where everything's nothing without you.
I'll wait here forever just to see you smile, 'cause it's true, I am nothing without you.

Through it all, I made my mistakes
, I stumble and fall, but I mean these words.
I want you to know
with everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul.

I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show & I won't let go.


Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt,
pieces of memories fall to the ground.
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go, 'cause it's true, I am nothing without you.
All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go, have come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment