You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

25.8.10

I'd do anything.

Another day is going by, I'm thinking about you all the time; but you're out there and I'm here waiting. I wrote this letter in my head, 'cause so many things were left unsaid; but now you're gone and I can't think straight.
This could be the one last chance to make you understand: I'd do anything just to hold you in my arms, to try to make you laugh, 'cause somehow I can't put you in the past. I'd do anything just to fall asleep with you. Will you remember me? 'Cause I know I won't forget you! (...)  So now, maybe after all these years, if you miss me have no fear


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll be here. I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment