You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

14.9.10

Over you.

Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down
,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath
.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.
Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.

I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment