You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the flor and MOVE THE FUCK ON.

18.9.09

The break up..


-I don't believe you.
-There's something I have to tell you.
-Tell me.
-This isn't working out for me anymore.
-Yeah, me neither. What's wrong?
-It's not you. It's me... I'm completely fucked up.
-What are you saying?
-I thought I was in love with you but it was just a lie.I wanted it to work but unfortunately,
I feel nothing.
-Why are you doing this?
-I just... I just wanted to see what you were like in bed.
-You don't mean that.
-You know nothing. You don't even know me!The fact of the matter is, there is someone I love. You don't even compare to her. I don't know how to make this any clearer to you. You mean nothing to me!You were just... You were just a conquest.
-You're such a coward. Look at yourself! You're shaking! Is that what you came to tell me?
-I'm sorry. I'm completely...
-Yeah, you're completely fucked up!Get out! Get out! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Don't fucking touch me Sebastian!
Just leave

No comments:

Post a Comment